Update 1.4.0 - Gym

Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing great!

First and foremost, I want to say a huge thank you to everyone supporting me, as well as to everyone who took the time to leave feedback on the game.

You were completely right: the way I originally planned the updates was a bit boring. My initial idea was to build all the locations and NPCs first, and only start adding actual content once everything was set up. I didn't realize that doing it this way meant I'd be developing a very flat game with an empty city where there wasn't much to do.

Because of this, I'm changing the roadmap. Here is what the upcoming updates will look like:

  • 1.5 - Content
  • 1.6 - Content
  • 1.7 - Content
  • 1.8 - Content
  • 1.9 - Neighbors + Park + Gift Store
  • 1.10 - Cheat System
  • 1.11 - Content
  • 1.12 - Content
  • 1.13 - Content
  • 1.14 - Content

Secondly, some of you reported that several websites hide the game links behind a ton of ads. To fix this, I put together a simple webpage where you can find the direct download links.

Finally, I thought it was a great idea to give people a chance to try the game without a paywall. I know many of you would love to support the project financially but simply can't for various reasons. So, next month, I'll be releasing a fully unlocked version of 1.4, which I plan to update every two months.

Thank you all again for your continued support!