Hello everyone! I hope life is treating you well.
In this update, I've added several events at home to help smooth out the progression (although there isn't much to progress towards just yet, haha), as well as some events related to Cassie.
Many of you have noticed that the game feels quite grindy right now. This is due to how I'm currently adding events in blocks. For example, at the gym, certain events trigger randomly or only when you reach 35 strength. This is simply because the game is still in a very early stage of development. The long-term plan is for events to unlock much more naturally and to offer multiple ways to unlock them. If an activity requires repetition, I plan to add random events to it so it doesn't feel so monotonous.
On another note, several people have asked for a walkthrough. The truth is, I'm still changing and tweaking events a lot, so I'm going to hold off on doing that for now. However, I am considering creating a tab on this page in the future with key hints for unlocking major events.
Related to this, some players have asked me to add a prompt that marks the "end of content" for the current version. Unfortunately, because it was an oversight on my part and I didn't plan for this when building the game's core code, it's basically impossible for me to implement right now. My recommendation is: if you don't see any new events after 5 minutes of playing, just assume you've reached the end of the available content (sorry about this!).
Also, for those asking when the "fun" of the first encounter with the landlady will happen, that is planned for version 1.14. So, if that's what you're waiting for, I'll see you when that version launches! ;)
Finally, regarding the stats display, I haven't been able to get it working yet because it keeps throwing errors. I'm very close to fixing it, though, so with any luck, they will be visible in the next version.
As always, thank you so much for playing my game, for the good vibes, and for the support!