Hello everyone! How have you all been doing these days?
A new version is available! I've mainly added events for the Landlady, Kimmy, and the museum.
The Landlady events are reachable, but they aren't very fun to unlock just yet. The plan for versions 1.7, 1.8, 1.12, and 1.13 is to add events that increase her relationship and corruption levels, setting everything up for version 1.14 where you can finally share your first intimate moment with her.
I also added a 'Guide' tab on this page explaining how to unlock key events or those that aren't discovered in a natural or easy way.
For the next version, I'll be working on the cafe job so you can earn more money, since there are now a few ways to spend it.
Addressing the observation that gym activities consume a lot of energy: it's true, but it's part of the design. What happens is that because some parts of the game are still missing, it feels quite heavy right now. Max energy increases with every point of strength and agility, but since we are still missing events that replenish that extra energy, the shortage is very noticeable. However, as the game progresses, this will sort itself out.
I also want to apologize for not being able to implement the stats display yet. Even though I said it would be ready for this version, I made the mistake of underestimating the issue. While it mostly works correctly right now, there are 2 or 3 events that break the display and cause the game to crash on its own after 5 minutes. I hope to implement it for the next update, but this time I won't make the mistake of promising something I don't know if I can deliver, so I can't guarantee it will be in the next version.
And I will never get tired of repeating this: thank you so much for the support. When I first started learning how to make this game, I thought everyone would hate it and I would only get backlash. It makes me really happy to know that there are people enjoying it and being patient with me, even though I'm a complete newbie at this. Simply, thank you all.